Our team is committed to providing quality commercial pool maintenance services and we are ready to make your pool the envy of the community. We work hard and guarantee that each project is completed on time. For more information about our pool maintenance and repair services, contact us or call us at 703-757-7269 and get the best looking pool at the best possible price.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
Step 1 – Drain the pool and, if they need replacing, remove tile and/or coping
Step 2 – Check for soundness of existing plaster and remove any bad spots (delamination, “pops”, and surface cracks)
Step 3 – Prep existing plaster, cut and chip around tile lines and fittings for a flush transition between surfaces
Step 4 – Replace pool tile and/or coping and repair any other issues as requested
Step 5 – Skimming and other plumbing repairs and replacements as requested
Step 6 – Apply a bond coat to ensure maximum bond between old and new surface (e.g. Scratch Kote)
Step 7(Standard Pool Finish) –
- Crew blows on a 3/8 – 1/2″ thick marbelite pool finish
- Expert craftsmen hand trowel the surface 3-5 times, making it successively smoother
- On final pass, plaster is smoothed to National Plasterers Council standards (approximate equivalent to 200 grit sandpaper)
Step 7(Specialty Pool Finish) –
- Crew applies a 3/8 – 1/2″ thick specialty finish
- Expert craftsmen hand trowel surface (process varies by finish type)
- Finishing steps vary greatly. Some finishes, like Hydrazzo, are polished smooth with a water-driven, diamond buffing pad. Others, like Sunstone Select, are rinsed to expose a smooth, orange peel like textured aggregate.
Step 8 – Our crew leaves the pool filling, ready to have water trucked in or to be filled by hose